Let planning commence! We’re talking about Oak Lawn’s 95th Street Corridor and your input is essential to making a great plan! The corridor has many other opportunities that we can build on, including:
- Traffic counts at 30,800ADT and growing.
- The planned Cal Sag Trail and Village-wide bike system.
- Strong connection to the interstate highway system at I-294 to the west.
- Diverse character zones (Christ Hospital, retail, commercial, civic and Town Center uses).
- New transit oriented developments within the Town Center.
- Links to Pace bus service.
- Recommendations for enhancements as part of the Harlem Avenue Corridor Plan.